SanCloud BeagleBone® Enhanced (BBE) WiFi 512 + RTC
- Customer Reviews (0)
SanCloud BeagleBone® Enhanced 512 + RTC board
SanCloud have designed the add on Real Time Clock (RTC) board to give a CR2032 battery or supercap (user modification) backed solution for the real-time clock whilst there is no external power being supplied to the board.
The board comes as an add-on for assembly and fits into the i2c expander header on the BBE board. With an operating temperature range of 0°C to 60°C it can be used in normal temperature environments.
What is SanCloud BeagleBone® Enhanced 512?
The SanCloud BeagleBone® Enhanced is a Single Board Computer (SBC). SanCloud manufacture variations of the BBE board for its customers and this variant is the most popular. We have removed functionality that is not required to reduce cost and still be a very capable board. The memory is the same as the BeagleBone® Black but with the HDMI, accelerometer, barometer removed. The main enhanced features of Gigabit network, 2 additional USB ports, WiFi and Bluetooth have been maintained.
The antenna connection is an external antenna. In order to comply with FCC compliance the antenna connected must have a maximim gain of 0dBi.
Processor: AM335x 1GHz ARM® Cortex-A8
- 512MB DDR3 RAM
- 4GB 8-bit eMMC onboard flash storage
- 3D graphics accelerator
- NEON floating-point accelerator
- 2x PRU 32-bit microcontrollers
- USB client for power & communications
- 4x USB host
- Gigabit Ethernet
- 2x 46 pin headers
- Cloud9 IDE on Node.js w/ BoneScript library
- plus much more
- 512MB Byte onboard DDR3 RAM
- Realtek WiFi / Bluetooth module (Contains TX FCC ID: 2AATL-F23BUUM13). In order to comply with FCC compliance the antenna connected must have a maximim gain of 0dBi.
- 2 additional USB ports
- Gigabit Ethernet
- Optional SPI flash for bootloader